Kids Eat Free Information
- The Ohio Department of Education received approval to expand free breakfast and lunch to all students attending schools on the National School Lunch Program through the entire 2020-2021 school year. This opportunity continues the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Ohio Department of Education’s dedication to meeting the needs of the whole child during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We do not have room to feed all students in the cafeteria prior to school. We ask that families continue to do what they have been doing for breakfast. If your child(ren) have been eating breakfast in the cafeteria before the start of school, we ask that you continue to do so. If your child(ren) were not eating breakfast in the cafeteria prior to the start of the school day, we ask that you not start now.
- Bagged breakfasts and lunches will be delivered to your child(ren)'s classroom prior to dismissal each day.
- Online students are able to take part in this program as well. We will establish a day and time that weekly meals can be picked up for online students.
- Please fill out and return the bottom portion of the paper to the main office ASAP.
This is the link to the document that was sent home with your child on September 18.
Any questions you have, please contact the office.