Roosevelt Cafeteria Information for Students
in 2022-2023 School Year
The cooks in Roosevelt’s cafeteria serve a warm, nutritious Class A lunch prepared daily in our kitchen. Please send your child to school with a lunch or with money to purchase one. Those packing their own lunch may purchase a drink from the cafeteria. Any parent/guardian wishing their child to walk home for lunch must indicate their desire in written form to their child’s teacher. Those going home should not return to school until the lunch period is completed. Lunch times are available for viewing on the district website (mcdonald.k12.oh.us) and prices are as follows:
Breakfast Prices Lunch Prices
Regular: $1.50 Regular: $2.50
Reduced: $0.30 Reduced: $0.40
Student behavior in the cafeteria should be based on courtesy and cleanliness. When students have finished eating, all trash and garbage should be disposed of properly. Students are to return to their tables and remain in the cafeteria until dismissed by the cafeteria supervisors. The following are some rules that have been established to provide an orderly lunch period:
1. Tables will be assigned.
2. Children will remain in their seats until given permission to get up.
3. No loud talking will be permitted. If the noise level gets too high, the supervisors will turn out the lights. There is NO talking when the lights are out.
4. Students are responsible for cleaning up their own mess.
5. No horseplay will be permitted.
6. Food throwing will result in automatic detention and possible suspension from the cafeteria.
Other rules deemed beneficial to the general student body will be announced and enforced by the cafeteria supervisors. If the rules are disregarded, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.