Kindergarten Enrollment Period for Students Living in McDonald / District:
* Registration packets will be available for pick up @ Roosevelt Elementary from 8am-3pm on February 23-26 or you may print them out online.
* Packets will need to be completed at home and returned to Roosevelt Elementary or McDonald Board of Education
Open Enrollment Period for Students (K-12):
- Applications are not to be prepared when picked up.
- Applications may be picked up March 1, 2021 thru April 23, 2021 at the Board of Education Office between the hours of 8am - 3pm. Please do not contact the high school or elementary buildings. Please return the completed application prior to April 23, 2021.
- You will be notified by mail of acceptance or denial between April 30, 2021 and May 21, 2021. No information will be given over the phone.
- Students and parents are invited to attend a mandatory meeting and building tour on Tuesday, May 25 at 6pm at Roosevelt Elementary.
- If an application is being made for a kindergarten child, please be advised that the child must be five (5) by August 1st in order to be eligible to enroll for the 2021-2021 school year.
- Transportation must be provided by parents / guardians of all open enrollment students. Attendance and behavior problems can result in termination of open enrollment at any time during the school year.
- Any willful false statement made in this application will void the open enrollment application.
- All applications are to be returned to: Items you will need to enroll:
McDonald Local Schools Child's Birth Certificate
Attention: Open Enrollment Coordinator Child's Shot Record
600 Iowa Avenue Child's Social Security Card
McDonald, Ohio 44437 Proof of Residence
Custody Papers (if applicable)
Open Enrollment Forms:
- Open Enrollment Information.pdf
- Open Enrollment Application.pdf
- Registration Form.pdf
- Home Language Survey.pdf
- Ethnicity Questionnaire.pdf
- Records Release Form.pdf
- District of Residence Notification Form.pdf